Last week’s stock market performance was something to see, sparking by Covid Delta Variant outbreaks. Perhaps the most frightening event was Anthony Fauci hinting that a return to indoor mask mandates for vaccinated people and booster shots may be necessary to once again curb the spread of the virus.
But the week ended higher than where is started.
But since the initial Covid outbreak in early 2020 and the burst of M2 money stock, the S&P 500 index has risen steadily along with M2 Money stock.
The Buffett Indicator (or ratio), the ratio of composite market value to GDP, shows that stocks are alarmingly overvalued.
The Shiller CAPE ratio, cyclically-adjusted price to earnings ratio, is also flashing a warning signal. Shiller CAPE ratio on Friday was the highest since the dot.com bubble of 2000.
In other news, the world’s biggest coffee producer, Brazil, saw a large portion of its coffee crop get damaged by frost, which sent coffee futures soaring to their highest point in nearly a decade.
Is coffee the new gold? Probably not.
Jerome “Trouble” Powell
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!