Global Stocks Drop After Countries Impose Omicron-Related Curbs; U.S. Futures Rise
Indexes in Tokyo, Hong Kong, South Korea and Australia decline
Bubble warningVeteran investor Atsuto Sawakami, creator of Japan’s first low-cost mutual fund, took out full-page advertisements in his country’s newspapers in September to warn that zero interest rates and monetary easing were pushing the stock market into “bubble” territory. “Get as far away as possible from this growing, epic bubble,” Sawakami wrote. “The time to act is now.” www.funds-europe.com/news/equ…
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also The market doesn't crash when interest rates go up, the market crashes when interest rates go down.