If you are paying anyone for a newsletter who's calling for ATHs but hasn't acknowledged the issues in credit land, stop right now and ask for a refund.
Hint: stocks are going nowhere but down according to credit. pic.twitter.com/aOfcXZSDLU
— RJR Capital (@RJRCapital) March 11, 2022
$ARKK PONZI COLLAPSE… APPROACHING MY BUY ZONE TARGET 45 t.co/4LP6DWejmh
— Mr Foxnose "Russian Asset" (@asymmetricalpha) March 11, 2022
— The Market Dog 🇺🇦 (@TheMarketDog) March 11, 2022
— Willem Middelkoop (@wmiddelkoop) March 11, 2022
Pandemic-era darlings of the stock market keep sinking. DocuSign has fallen 76% from its September 2021 peak, to the lowest since March 2020. pic.twitter.com/dUmsSBFhnr
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) March 11, 2022
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas