From John Stossel at Reason:
Bernie Sanders is all over the Internet. His videos are everywhere and, unfortunately, millions watch.
How have his socialist ideas reached so many people? John Stossel explores.
Many of Sanders’ videos are just him ranting about how Republican ideas hurt people. He claims that the repeal of Obamacare will mean “tens of thousands of [people] will die.” He ignores the possibility that thousands will live if the economy is allowed to grow…
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!