I’m moving into my first solo apartment in a couple weeks, and I had to budget for the utility security deposits that many companies require if you lack a history with them. Between electric and internet, I was looking at a couple hundred dollars in deposits—spread out gradually over my next few monthly bills.
However, today, I learned a deposit was not required due to my solid credit score!
One less headache to worry about, and my budget is a bit more flexible now, and all it took was managing and building credit responsibly.
Of course, this is just one of the minor benefits of a good score. I just wanted to highlight how credit can be a factor sometimes in less salient circumstances
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!