We’ve gone from a slutty summer to a flaccid fall.
According to a study published by Match today, 81 percent of single men said sex is now less important than it was for them in pre-pandemic times.
The jaw-dropping stat on lackluster libidos is thanks to a “perfect storm” of biological and societal reasons brought on by COVID, according to Match’s chief scientific advisers and sex researchers Helen Fisher, Ph.D. and Justin Garcia, Ph.D.
“You can’t shut a planet and expect people’s physiology to remain the same,” Fisher told The Post. “We all suffered, dopamine plummeted, testosterone plummeted, sex is less important.
“The more sex you have, the more you want. The less sex you have, the less you want. These singles were having less sex and were under extreme stress, the two together dampened the importance of sex in their lives,” she added.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now