Sugar is the next food you might have a hard time getting your hands on as India announces it's limiting sugar exports t.co/1RNwtP1EcK
— Business Insider (@BusinessInsider) May 25, 2022
India is capping sugar exports at 10 million metric tons for the year through September.
India’s government said the move is to ensure domestic sugar availability and ensure price stability.
India’s food prices rose 8.38% on-year in April, far outpacing a 0.85% on-year rise in October.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News