The U.S. will close its borders to unvaccinated and partially vaccinated Canadian and Mexican truck drivers on Saturday.
That’s right, “partially vaccinated” doesn’t count either.
Truck drivers from Canada and Mexico are among the travelers who will not be allowed to cross the borders into the United States unless they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, effective Jan. 22.
“Americans are struggling with higher prices and scarce goods, at the grocery store, the gas pump, and diners across the country,” said Transportation Intermediaries Association President and CEO Anne Reinke. “One way to make this drastically worse overnight is to take tens of thousands of truck drivers and forbid them from entering the country, leaving countless amounts of essential freight at the doorstep of our country.”
I’m a truck driver and this is madness.
We live in a truck and barely come in contact with others.
Even at customer locations they mostly don’t let us inside their buildings, a guard with a mask will come up to my door, take my bills and tell me what door to back into.
On very rare occasions we do go inside its required We wear a mask to be served.
If masks work then why the mandates?
Current vaccines do not prevent transmission either.
h/t Flying Poptart
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?
- AI cameras being deployed across the United States
- Investors are selling stocks, bonds, gold and silver like its 2008