Where are all the men/women who took an oath to protect and serve the people? How many are bailing out and supporting more than the people? How many aren’t even there for the people, but to protect the interest of the secret societies that put them there? How many judges have a history that is not filled with mishandling of cases, false evidence, sentencing the innocent, bribery, drug addiction. No one is perfect, but everyone should be held to the standard that they swore to do. What do states and homeless, jobless families need? More ways to take money out of the mouths of their children with another addiction that sports fans will be jumping all over. Who is this supporting? Where is the money going? Slaves to a system that is sucking them dry and nobody is asking why?
May 14 (UPI) — The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday struck down a law banning sports betting nationwide, effectively ending a prohibition on a $100 million industry.
Monday’s ruling makes sports wagering legal, and strikes down the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992, a federal law that required states to prohibit gambling. The case, Murphy v. National Collegiate Athletic Association, challenged the government’s authority to “impermissibly commandeer the regulatory power of States.” By a 7-2 vote, the high court said the federal law violated constitutional principles against the federal government controlling state policies. It unconstitutionally mandated states to prohibit sports betting under their own laws, the ruling said.
Legalizing gambling for sports in the U.S. over Hemp is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!
The state of Colorado has already shown the world, that legalizing hemp has created thousands of jobs, put millions into the school and health care systems, and the state is thriving! What positive thing can legalizing gambling over hemp do in any state? Keep destruction of every thing American right on track. The Supreme court just made the move that won’t put money back into the states, but into the pockets of the same people who don’t give a dam about anyone else. The actions of the men and women who are running the show are showing their true content of character. So many giving and taking what they wouldn’t want they know isn’t right, but do anyway. We shall reap what we sow, so be careful what you plant!
Inside America’s Billion-Dollar Weed Business: The Grass is Greener
Hemp heals and sports kills, what should the Supreme Court be focused on? In a city with dispensaries as common as coffee shops, Denver is undoubtedly the epicenter of the legal marijuana movement. And if you’re in the business of bud, it’s a good place to be: Colorado accounted for a third of the country’s 2.7 billion dollar marijuana market last year. But with being America’s fastest growing industry, comes growing pains. Marijuana is still illegal on the federal level, which has led to conflicting state laws, restrictive regulations, and endless problems for cash-only marijuana business owners and operators. VICE News meets the investors cashing in on the green rush and finds out how fractured marijuana laws are causing the American market to miss out.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins