Manhattan prosecutors can obtain President Trump’s financial records from his banks and accounting firms, the Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
Why it matters: The ruling is a stinging loss for Trump, who has fought relentlessly to keep these records secret.
The backdrop: Manhattan prosecutor Cy Vance subpoenaed 8 years’ worth of the president’s tax returns as part of an investigation into hush money payments made to Stormy Daniels during the 2016 election.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now