The economy is not the stock market.
Central banks are the stock market. t.co/VwY2rVWOoz
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) August 10, 2021
Latest data showing daily economic surprises…. pic.twitter.com/Nr4EKyAgmo
— CrossBorder Capital (@crossbordercap) August 10, 2021
*71 COUNTERPARTIES TAKE $998.7B AT FED'S FIXED-RATE REVERSE REPO
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) August 10, 2021
Global equity inflows, rolling 40 weeks, passively allocated.
h/t @themarketear pic.twitter.com/6MS42fQJsz
— Samantha LaDuc (@SamanthaLaDuc) August 10, 2021
Blank-check companies have taken a hit in the past six months. What has that meant for stock markets more broadly? Not much, as a colleague's chart shows. pic.twitter.com/teG5BYIRfE
— Dave Wilson's Chart & Stock of the Day + (@TheOneDave) August 10, 2021
Small Businesses “Losing Confidence In The Economy” On Record Labor Shortages, Soaring Inflation
Small business owners grew less confident in the economic recovery in July amid labor shortages that hit a fresh, 48-year record high, according to the latest NFIB survey released on Tuesday. The NFIB Small Business Optimism Index decreased in July to 99.7, a drop of 2.8 points, reversing June’s 2.9-point gain.
Slowly and then suddenly. pic.twitter.com/R7kMaPZs9V
— Dr. Jin SEO (@JTSEO9) August 10, 2021
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.