The central bankers’ insane housing bubbles are starting to burst. Trillions in fake “wealth” created by the tsunami of central bank funny money is going to be vaporized.
The latest data suggests that Sydney’s house price crash has begun.
CoreLogic’s daily dwelling values index has Sydney leading the nation’s dwelling downturn with values falling 1.5% over the quarter.
Sydney’s auction clearance rate has also collapsed into the mid-50s. This suggests that buyer demand has evaporated and points to further house price falls.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas