For me it’s just incoming and outgoing calls. I can still text and post this. Idk about anyone else. But conveniently IPhone FaceTime audio also works. Which isn’t a feature that is available on other phones, from what I know.
TAMPA, Fla. – A large number of T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T and Verizon customers across the country say they are experiencing outages with their cell service.
According to DownDetector.com, customers from across the U.S. are reporting problems with their service, with a large number of reports coming from major cities including Tampa, Miami, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Houston and Los Angeles.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas