by Chris Black
Nothing says Monday like a bad case of atrocity propaganda from the legacy media:
"A woman was put on fire because she was accused of bad cooking for Taliban fighters."
Former Afghan judge Najla Ayoubi says she's received examples of the Taliban committing "bad behaviour and violence against women" in Afghanistan.
Latest: t.co/TVjxim9Crd pic.twitter.com/OhPNCOfJAK
— Sky News (@SkyNews) August 20, 2021
Maybe she should learn how to cook? I know, this is a novel concept for the liberated women of the West, but think about it. This may be a good idea, since OnlyFans killed the internet whore business model.
Vengeful Taliban fighters set a young woman in northern Afghanistan ablaze this week, a woman’s rights activist alleged, as word of the terror group’s atrocities slowly trickles out of the strife-torn country.
The woman was “put on fire because she was accused of bad cooking for Taliban fighters,” Najla Ayoubi, a former Afghan judge, told Sky News Friday.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…