Tech/S&P ratio weekly RSI just hit the 2nd most overbought reading *of all time* (30 years).
History being made – it doesn't get much more extreme than this.
Only one week ever closed higher – Jan 29 1999, the start of a five-month -15% correction. $XLK $SPT $SPX pic.twitter.com/6hCh4tI7fX
— Macro Charts (@MacroCharts) February 10, 2020
Growth in global trade sank to 1% last year, down from 4% in 2018 and 6% in 2017. It was the fourth worst showing in 40 years, and the worst ever outside a period of recession. t.co/Wtf0JVabuK
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) February 10, 2020
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) February 10, 2020
Just 5 Stocks Account for 20% of the S&P 500
This is the highest concentration since the dotcom bubble peak of 2000.
- Apple (AAPL): $1.4 Trillion
- Microsoft (MSFT): $1.4 Trillion
- Amazon (AMZN): $1.1 Trillion
- Alphabet (GOOG): $1.0 Trillion
- Facebook (FB): $0.61 Trillion
If the Economy Is Good, Why so Many Big US Companies Look so Unstable?
Half of corporate investment-grade bonds are one notch above junk, and a lack of investment in productivity could be to blame.
Baltic Dry Crashes Near All Time Low
…we haven’t started to see retail’s reaction to increasing media coverage of coronavirus.
Treasury Inversion Is Not About the U.S., It Is About the Whole World
The U.S. yield curve is flirting with another broad-based inversion again, reigniting Wall Street fears over the fate of the American economy.A growing chorus of voices is being swayed by another notion: The signal might say more about the state of the world than the U.S. business cycle.
1 in 3 Consumers Fear They Will Max out a Credit Card
Despite the dangers of high-interest loans, many Americans are racking up enough credit card debt to worry about overdrafting their account on a single large purchase.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis