The Tennessee legislature passed a bill Wednesday that would require drunk drivers to pay child support if they kill a parent and are convicted of vehicular homicide due to intoxication.
The legislation passed through the Tennessee Senate on Wednesday following an amendment to rename the bill after the two daughters of state police officer Nicholas Galinger, who was killed in a hit-and-run by a drunk driver in 2019, according to CBS 46.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked