M2 Money Velocity (GDP/M2 Money) peaked in Q3 1997, but after several bouts of Fed money printing, M2 Money Velocity is near the all-time low at 1.1216 In Q1 2022. And M2 Money stock is still growing at a torrid pace of 9.9% YoY. But the massive overreaction of The Federal Reserve in response to the Covid outbreak has led to near zero money velocity.
Now with The Federal Reserve considering removing the monetary stimulus, what will happen to US GDP left to survive on its own?
An example of how The Fed’s expected tightening of monetary policy can be seen in the meteoric rise in mortgage rates.
So, the US has hit terminal money velocity. I wish The Fed lots of luck going forward.
Is Charlie Sheen the Chairman of The Federal Reserve Board of Governors?? That must be Lael Brainard falling out of the sky with Charlie Sheen (aka, Jerome Powell).
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You