Whilst Tesla dominates US EV sales (it has fallen to around 66% first half) where EV sales might be 3% of car sales this year, Tesla is presently selling around 7% of EV’s in Europe and 9% in China, where EV sells will be a staggering 1 in 5 cars sales.
Whilst the US media narrative is of Tesla dominating EV sales, its share of global EV sales has fallen from as high as 18% to only 14.5% YTD. The reality is companies like VW, Stellantis, BMW, Daimler and Renault all sell more EV’s than Tesla in Europe. In China things are a bit distorted by the Hongguang Mini (SAIC-GM-Wuling), but BYD is pushing 100k of EV sales a month.
Tesla is so much more than a car company Tesla investors will cry. It needs to be, because if the rapidly maturing EV mkts of China and Europe, where consumers have dozens upon dozens of EV choices, is any indication, Tesla is clearly NOT dominating sales. Yet Tesla utterly dwarfs these companies in value selling 10 times as many EV’s than it does net in mature EV mkts.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.