Insideevs.com confirmed Tesla’s continuing falling mkt share in Europe as China. The company only 9th by brand in Europe and 3rd by brand in China in the world’s largest plug-in car mkts.
End of quarter sales are aways higher for Tesla, but outside of the USA, Tesla is anything but the dominant EV player by brand sales:
See also Global Central Bank Update: -Australia hikes rates for the 10th time, 25 bps increase to 3.60%.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also Ever Heard Of Lending $100 Against A Collateral Of $60? Well, folks, the world’s largest Central Bank is doing it! “Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP)", a fancy name to avoid a systematic collapse in case there is a flight of deposits across the system was announced by the Fed few hours ago