Over the weekend CEO Elon Musk said he could sell more stock, in what many saw as an off-color response to a tweet from Senator Bernie Sanders.
Musk sold about $6.9 billion in shares last week, sending the stock price lower. Tesla shares are down more than 15% over the last five sessions.
It seem Elon will keep selling Telsa stocks this week to finish his 10% goal. Investors can start a small position this week under 1k as tesla is still the industry leader and very far ahead for many competitors. If the stock really drop back to $900, then it could consider to add more position.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections