by Chris Black
It looks like Tesla doesn’t actually produce cars. The real product it sells is shares of stock. People can’t get enough.
In order for Tesla to earn its trillion dollar valuation, the company needs to take a 120% share of the global auto industry.
How exactly does an electric car company gain more market cap than a traditional auto maker, if the company supposedly will take the others place? Especially when the company makes less profit per unit.
Pets.com was more accurately valued than Tesla, and had a more realistic spokesman.
Tesla will ask shareholders to vote at this year’s annual meeting to authorize additional shares in order to enable a stock split.
— Tesla (@Tesla) March 28, 2022
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law