Texas hospitalizations are up 27% in the last three weeks. That is not because of more tests but because more people are sick. pic.twitter.com/riZ04weNi0
— Patrick W. Watson (@PatrickW) June 12, 2020
⚠️AIRBORNE is the “dominant” route for the coronavirus transmission! New PNAS paper by a Nobel laureate’s group concludes this based on study of several studies and how transmission wasn’t truly slow until mask rules went into place. MASKS FOR ALL, please. t.co/nmergxbW20
— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) June 12, 2020
I do wish you were correct. Believe it or not, I follow these data quite closely as I live in Texas. As the state has risen from 12th nationwide in cases to 6th, our testing rate has done something remarkable – remained in 45th place in testing rate.
Don’t test. Don’t tell. t.co/IFWLqzPchp
— Danielle DiMartino Booth (@DiMartinoBooth) June 12, 2020
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.