Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick cautioned against the push to use the coronavirus as an excuse to vote by mail, warning that the left will always look to “steal” elections.
The Republican lawmaker spoke out about the danger of the vote-by-mail method, telling SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily that the alternative to in-person voting in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic will create a risk for President Trump’s reelection campaign.
“In my view, the only way Trump loses in November, is if you have a proliferation of voting by mail-in state after state, particularly the swing states,” Patrick told host Alex Marlow during an interviewlast week.
Trump’s campaign team is “on top of it,” he added, as he noted the difference between normal absentee voting and the new push by the left to push voting through the mail, which he believes will work to Democrats’ favor especially in key states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting