A 21-year-old Texan pleaded guilty to federal hate crime charges after he brutally attacked and blamed an Asian family he believed to be Chinese for the Covid-19 pandemic, prosecutors said Wednesday.
Jose Gomez III saw a Burmese family with three young children enter a Sam’s Club in Midland, Texas on the evening of March 14, 2020, and, believing them to be Chinese, followed them into the store, according to a complaint criminal.
Gomez grabbed kitchen knives that were sold at the store and attacked the family, cutting the father and a child who was then 6 years old, according to the complaint. He also stabbed an employee in the leg after trying to intervene, the complaint added.
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools