My parents friends went to get tested for coronavirus. They waited in line for two hours and then decided to leave without getting tested.
Hours later they got a phone call saying they tested positive.
They are lying about coronavirus numbers in Texas. Quite disgusting.
— Kambree (@KamVTV) July 4, 2020
Couple waited in line for hours to get tested but decided to leave before getting tested. Hours later they received a phone call saying they tested positive.
And then there’s this:
Here is more to question… pic.twitter.com/PcKhjByAe3
— Wes Winarski (@WesWinarski) July 4, 2020
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off