If you’re not paying attention to the credit card reader at your local convenience store, you could be in for a rude awakening. Nyshje Rattler found that out the hard way — but she ended up going viral taking down the fraudsters who ripped her off.
According to KXAS-TV, Rattler became a TikTok sensation when the McKinney, Texas, resident took a video of herself ripping a credit card skimmer off a card reader at a local 7-Eleven after she found out her bank account had been drained.
this as they say a "must Read!" t.co/0zrfmZZ7tp
— William Hoidas (@WHoidas) April 2, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan