Guinness World Records
“If you frequent food websites, you’ve probably come across Donald Gorske, even if the name doesn’t ring a bell. He’s not a celebrity chef or renowned winemaker, but he has achieved an oddly remarkable feat: In 2016, he was recognized by Guinness World Records for achieving “the most Big Mac burgers eaten in a lifetime.” When his record was certified, Gorske had scarfed down burger number 28,788. A couple of years later, he eclipsed another milestone: 30,000 Big Macs. And in 2021, not only is he still going, but Guinness World Records once again caught up with this living McDonald’s legend to highlight his continuing achievement.”
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.