Elon Musk wealth has swelled to an astonishing $230 billion (£167 billion) as he stretched his lead over Amazon’s Jeff Bezos as the richest person in the world.
Musk obscene personal fortune increased following a share sale at SpaceX as well the strong performance of Tesla stock.
Bezos had previously held the title as the world’s richest person, with a boom at Amazon over the coronavirus pandemic seeing his net worth climb to $191 billion (£139 billion).
See also Black Lives Matter Movement Has Recieved a Stunning $82 Billion From Corporations... $73M Donated by Silicon Valley Bank
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…
See also Credit Suisse lost $5.5 billion on criminal-run hedge fund, also pleaded guilty in “tuna bond scam” and was convicted in scheme involving cocaine money laundering