In another act of Big Tech censorship, YouTube has banned the popular pro-life website LifeSiteNews from its platform and completely removed all of the videos posted on its channel.
“YouTube just completely removed the LifeSiteNews YouTube channel. This isn’t a temporary ban; every single one of our videos is completely gone,” LifeSiteNews reported Wednesday.
“Thankfully, we have backups of all our videos, but this means hundreds of thousands of people have lost access to our truth-telling content,” staff writers said in an article describing what happened.
The article directs users to watch LifeSiteNews videos on Rumble, a YouTube competitor favored by conservatives concerned about censorship from other social media platforms.
According to LifeSiteNews, the website lost access to “more than 300,000 followers” after being removed from YouTube.
Previously, YouTube suspended LifeSite’s channel for one week last November after allegations of “medical misinformation” were made against a video featuring comments from a medical doctor. The comments were made by Dr. Roger Hodkinson, MA, MB, FRCPC, FCAP, CEO and medical director of Western Medical Assessments, who said there was “utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians” about the coronavirus. He went on to say that the media reaction to and the politics of the coronavirus were “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.” He also said that masks were “utterly useless.”