This isn’t about republican-democrat or left-right. Any modern head of state lies to his people, that’s why people today always look for alternative news sources on the internet.
‘We’re not the opinion police’: Disinformation board won’t infringe on free speech, Homeland Security chief says
He’s lying. If this precedent is allowed to stand – if the worthless bastards who are supposed to be our system of checks and balances against government overreach maintain their usual craven see-no-evil passivity – this creepy Orwellian “Disinformation Governance Board” will expand inexorably in size, scope, and powers over the coming years, as our soulless, dead-eyed new Censor Queen and her ilk take it upon themselves to be arbiters of “disinformation” – in other words, our Ministry of Truth, literally.
A new government board intended to fight the spread of disinformation will not infringe on free speech, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas pledged Sunday, admitting the purpose of the panel could have been communicated better.
In an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” Mayorkas said the board has a narrowly defined mission to address “disinformation that presents a security threat to the homeland…. Disinformation from Russia, from China, from Iran, from the cartels.”
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming