“This is the problem. Last 18 months -$850B in direct stim checks, $400B in cash out refis, $1+T in forgivable loans ($250-500B of it fraudulent), another $4 trillion indirect, etc. What recapitalizes the consumer now? Higher wages can’t do THAT.” – M.Burry tweet 4-26-22
a little burry philosophy to add to the mix…
Watch this from 2007… none of the so called experts and TV pundits wanted to believe a severe recession was just around the corner… despite the evidence being right in front of them… are we there again…?
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming