The Buffett's market indicator is at all-time highs. "The four most dangerous words in investing are: this time it's different" —John Templeton
— ISABELNET (@ISABELNET_SA) July 14, 2021
If the market corrects here with so many people still 20 to 30% underwater on speculative stocks, then this is going to be bad for so many.
— Axelroark (@axelroark) July 13, 2021
4 stocks, $AAPL, $AMZN, $GOOGL & $MSFT now have a combined market cap north of $8 trillion, equaling the size of the Fed's balance sheet & 37% of US GDP.
Add $FB and you have $9 trillion in 5 stocks or 42% of US GDP.
20% of total US market cap is concentrated in 5 stocks.
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) July 14, 2021
$AMC has gained 1.5b in market value on $10m in trading volume since 4am.
Gotta love these frauds, and give them credit…they really can make any stock go to the moon whenever they want.
They can just manipulate it daily and there isn’t even any consequence.
— Endless Capital (@nunziato_frank) July 14, 2021
— Quoth the Raven (@QTRResearch) July 13, 2021
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe