In just a few days’ time, we will officially reach the 10-year anniversary of the bull market. With the S&P 500 up 340%, you’re probably not alone in wondering how close the party is to being over.
That’s why, for this week’s episode of Stansberry Investor Hour, we bring in John Gillin, who left Wall Street after seven years to start his own hedge fund that beat the S&P 500 for every year it was operational.
This year, John joined Stansberry Newswire, where he uses his expertise to make individual stock recommendations and provide analysis on what’s moving markets.
While almost every pundit on TV says “stay long and strong!” we don’t think you’ll want to miss John’s insights on the latest tea leaves of economic growth.
He’s joined by extreme Value editor Dan Ferris, who points out we hit rarefied territory of all-time highs in late January. Luckily, there’s a much more important indicator than P/E ratio in the stock market – and it’s much more encouraging.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49