- Local testing now fixed – new cases will be announced
- U.S. cases already being announced with an unknown source – can’t trace back and stop the source
- The current market has been a bull market for an unprecedented amount of time. Market correction has historically lasted at the very least a month before stabilizing – it has only been a week
- A vaccine would take over a year to come into effect based on regulatory requirements
- Compromised immune systems will continue to be an issue as cold weather persists through this time of year
- Stocks always go up
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.