The CDC Website Admits Only 5% of the 800k Covid Deaths Are From Covid 19 Alone. The Remaining 95% had Comorbidities

Sharing is Caring!

For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions,”

In the link below scroll down to “Comorbidities and other conditions”

www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

So in other words 95% of the 800k deaths “died with” Covid and not “died from” Covid.

See also  Czech Prime Minister Ends Vaccine Mandates... Ontario to Lift Covid Restrictions

This means only 40k people have died in the U.S. from Covid alone in the last 2 years combined or 20k a year. The flu has killed far more people every year, and we never shut down the economy because of the flu.

BTW, we do not do this with any other disease. For instance, if a cancer patient dies in an automobile accident. The death is listed as an automobile accident and not a cancer death.

See also  ROFL! Due to COVID, NOT RIOTS, ‘It’s Just A Different Place’: The Uncertain Future Of Downtown Minneapolis

Why do they do this Covid? To falsely inflate the numbers in order to justify the lockdowns. Moreover, the hospitals know they get a lot of money every time they do this. Follow the money in other words.. It’s how the hospital can cash in, and the NIH/CDC can inflate the low numbers to justify their tyrannical rules.

 

h/t Mason Firefly

1,455 views

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.