by Chris Black
While the corruption is very real and persuasive, it is still a distraction and a diversion.
Several top Ukraine officials quit amid corruption claims – Insider Paper t.co/DIOYa0YR76
— Big bird (@Bigbird32392741) January 24, 2023
The people engineering these events at the very top are the same private entities that own the nations central banks, who retain godlike ability to print fiat from nothing at will, so in this instance it matters absolutely not how much money it takes to get these high level puppets to carry out the greater agenda, blinded by their own shortsighted greed.
As much as one might loathe Zelensky, Biden and any political leader from other nations, never forget they too are useful idiots playing a role, and will be disposed of when they are no longer useful.
The 3 main ways these useful idiots are baited to go along with larger agendas they do not understand is A. blackmail. B. feeding their greed. C. making them think they are part of the plan and thus powerful and indispensable.
The good news is that Zelensky is getting desperate. Firing his advisor Arestovich was a very big deal.
Here's Zelensky's top advisor, Arestovich, probably the most powerful Ukrainian in the Ukraine, admitting that the missile hit Dnepr because Ukrainians tried to intercept it.
It is official policy of the Ukraine to blame all of their mistakes on Russia. Guess he forgot? pic.twitter.com/vYcGyNR4VF
— Andrew Anglin (@WorldWarWang) January 17, 2023
Arestovich is now out there saying the country is doomed.
Zelensky’s former senior advisor/PR master Oleksiy Arestovych admits that Ukraine is unlikely to win against Russia. pic.twitter.com/6CcCshty4p
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) January 22, 2023
Zelensky is continuing to fire people.
He’s now banned government officials and cops from leaving the country.
#Zelensky Jan 23
1/ " I signed several decrees today.
There is a principled NSDC decision on officials traveling abroad. It applies to all officials of the central government and various other levels of local government. It applies to law enforcers, people's deputies, pic.twitter.com/i91dbwRNYF
— Oriannalyla 🇺🇦 (@Lyla_lilas) January 23, 2023
The Ukraine was considered the most corrupt country in Europe for a very long time, and Zelensky was named as the most corrupt leader in the world by several Western publications before the Russian invasion (when he became a Marvel superhero).
In terms of a government collapse – it doesn’t really affect anything.
The Ukraine government has already stepped aside, and the country is being run by the military.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’