The Coronavirus infection rate is growth geometrically. Very predictable since China started offering data. It projects to 16k infected Fri and 88k next Mon Feb 3.
Does the mkt understand this growth rate? Or will it freak ?
— Jim Bianco (@biancoresearch) January 28, 2020
One of the world’s leading authorities on Asia warns the coronavirus outbreak could wreak havoc on the global economy.
— Samuel Smithers (@DrSamSmithers) January 29, 2020
As a reminder, in 2003 when SARS broke #China was a USD1.7trn economy. Today it is USD13.7trn and contributes one-third to global GDP growth. I am not sure why markets have improved overnight. pic.twitter.com/Lfb7GgzZeV
— Richard Yetsenga (@ricyet) January 28, 2020
— Jennifer Ablan (@jennablan) January 29, 2020
— Alastair Williamson (@StockBoardAsset) January 29, 2020
The disruption to global trade the coronavirus is likely to cause is going to be material, perhaps severe. And that will have serious negative consequences for the financial markets, which have been (and is still!) trading at the highest valuations in history. The coronavirus has all the hallmarks of a true Black Swan event.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels