Central banks including The Federal Reserve have numbed the Treasury market to the extent that it feels like it has been injected with a massive dose of Lidocaine.
10-year Treasury Note volatility (TYVIX) just hit an all-time low.
And the ten-year Treasury Note yield briefly flirted with 3% this morning before retreating back to under 3% again.
As you can see, The Fed has barely begun normalizing the 10-year yield.
See also Banks are trying to rally, but they can't get off the mat. Meanwhile, there is zero fear in this market of a continuing bank run. It appears that bears went ALL IN back in December and now they've decided the market is going higher
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
See also FOREIGN CENTRAL BANKS LIQUIDATED TREASURY HOLDINGS AT THE FASTEST CLIP IN NINE YEARS IN THE WEEK THROUGH MARCH 22