We continue to see the tech stocks lead and the paradigm shift continues as brick and mortar stores are folding. Bloomberg reported that thirteen additional US companies over 50-million filed for bankruptcy. So far, this brings the total for the year to date to 117. This will exceed 2009 high without question, but there is far more damage underlying everything. Amazon is looking to buy the AMC theater chain which is in trouble only because you cannot win an Academy Award for a film unless it appears in a movie theater.
Then the entire movie industry has been wiped out. Film making has come to a halt, as filming now requires a special COVID-19 team to oversee the movie and can shut it down at any moment. Film production is insured. The insurance companies are refusing to pay to call this a forced closure by the government, which they do not cover. This is turning into a confrontation as nobody will write insurance to cover production, and thus you can count on this killing the industry in 2020.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…