The definition of Transitory is slowly changing to include a longer period.
FED'S QUARLES: IF INFLATION DOES NOT SETTLE BACK DOWN CLOSER TO THE 2% OBJECTIVE IN A YEAR, THE FED HAS THE TOOLS TO ADDRESS IT.
— Michael Lebowitz, CFA (@michaellebowitz) June 28, 2021
Hear, hear. t.co/gPO37XIgGp
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) June 28, 2021
why would anyone buy a 10-year bond yielding 1.5% when the inflation rate is > 4% ?
— StockCats (@StockCats) June 28, 2021
FED'S QUARLES: THE FED IS ALSO AWARE THAT WE COULD BE MISTAKEN ABOUT INFLATION.
— Breaking Market News (@FinancialJuice) June 28, 2021
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!