- “I’m down to maybe four dividend-owning stocks, two shorts, and Amazon and Netflix,” the billionaire says.
- “We borrowed from the future to kind of pump up the current market,” says Cuban, an outspoken Trump critic.
- “There just no way where you can say, ‘I just trust everything that’s going on.’ And that concerns me,” he says.
Billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban told CNBC on Monday that he’s holding much more cash than he normally does because he’s concerned about the stock market and U.S debt levels.
“I’m down to maybe four dividend-owning stocks, two shorts, and Amazon and Netflix. I’ve got a whole lot of cash on the sidelines,” Cuban said on “Fast Money Halftime Report.” “[I’m] ready, willing and able if something happens” to invest.
Cuban said Amazon and Netflix are his biggest holdings. But he refused to reveal his short positions, the stocks that he’s betting against. “I’ll keep that to myself.”
“Put aside tariffs, put aside what the president is doing, he’s got his reasons,” said Cuban, an outspoken critic of Donald Trump as a candidate and as president. “There just no way where you can say, ‘I just trust everything that’s going on.’ And that concerns me.”
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools