Here in the UK the government created a furlough scheme which pays employers 80 percent of their wages not to work (the same amount is received by the furloughed employee).
This basically means an employer can layoff an employee almost for free, a pretty good deal during an economic collapse and government imposed lockdown.
This has lead to 8 million employees being furloughed out of a workforce of of 31 million. Or about 25 percent.
This is not included in the unemployment numbers.
Until the scheme has been withdrawn we won’t know the true scale of the collapse in the labor market.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…