The EU verbally refused to pay for gas in rubles, as Putin demanded, but in fact began to quietly buy up rubles, which resulted in the strengthening of the Russian currency by 21% in just a few days. The EU is circumventing the sanctions that it itself imposed. pic.twitter.com/ZWEtE83gXf
— StranNik142857 (@StranNik142857) March 30, 2022
Let me get this straight, their currency is going back to its normal levels and our country is the one with the exploding gas prices?
It’s almost like Biden’s real target is the American people
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) March 31, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT