John Rubino returns…
Well at least the riots are over, for now. Defund the police seems like a truly insane idea, unless you’re a progressive, then it makes total sense. Even if someone wanted to solve the underlying economic problems, it can’t be done, we’re too far gone. But at least we can wear our masks and avoid the Coronavirus. Oh wait, that’s over too, if it’s safe enough to publicly protest and riot then surely it’s okay to open one’s business back up and get this economy started again. That’s already happening based upon the magnificent job numbers.
Nothing to see here folks.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels