The Fed bond purchasing has little restrictions on executive compensation, buybacks, layoffs, offshoring, or paying out private equity. All factors in inequality. Again, the Fed is not an innocent party here.
— Nomi Prins (@nomiprins) June 17, 2020
Not as old as Rudy, but old enough to remember when they called this front running.
Now its @federalreserve monetary policy t.co/MDhdN043Mu
— G Stockus (@beatlesonbankin) June 17, 2020
April 9 was the day the Fed said they would buy fallen angels. Since that day, all the gains have been overnight (orange), nothing during the day session (blue).
This is unprecedented for this period of time and gain .@TFMkts @michaelsantoli t.co/qMerJ3rGl5 pic.twitter.com/d5WnY2sk7w
— Jim Bianco (@biancoresearch) June 17, 2020
— Alastair Williamson (@StockBoardAsset) June 16, 2020
Re-levering a broken economy.
A tale of stagnating economic growth and financial engineering.
A thread (and an article). t.co/FYw5i579a0
— Eric Basmajian (@EPBResearch) June 16, 2020
Danielle DiMartino on price discovery and Fed intervention. REALLY GOOD!
Full video: t.co/ZkPPi7pW5W@DiMartinoBooth
— Daniel Haddad (@DanielNHaddad) June 16, 2020
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.