CNBC, Released on 1/10/22
Mohamed El-Erian, Allianz and Gramercy advisor and president of Queens’ College, Cambridge, joins CNBC’s ‘Squawk Box’ to break down key U.S. employment and inflation data.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also Inflation Alert! The purchasing power of the dollar continues to VANISH! In February, the purchasing power of $100 in January 2000 was $56.10. Remember, CPI tracks the loss of the purchasing power of your dollars, and thereby the purchasing power of your hard earned labor.