— BSurveillance (@bsurveillance) May 27, 2022
Peak Fed Funds pricing was Sept 23 @ ~3.4%
Now it's a tie between March & June 23 @ ~2.9%.
The peak should keep moving closer and lower as economic conditions start taking this "second leg" lower…
— Eric Basmajian (@EPBResearch) May 27, 2022
Never forget… "$10T of fiscal and monetary stimulus, no biggie"
*In the post-Lehman era, the response was < $2T, but somehow our financial "brain trusts" equated the two. Stay tuned, for our next book.
— Lawrence McDonald (@Convertbond) May 27, 2022
Market is bullish on narrative of reduced ‘sense of urgency’ to hike in light of 'peeking inflation' mantra. 😏Fed has no history of 'soft landings' or even inflation containment without massive rate hikes to play catch up.⚠️
Being bullish risk equities is fighting the Fed. 🪦 pic.twitter.com/9GvWqZ7aad
— Samantha LaDuc (@SamanthaLaDuc) May 27, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News