HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) — In an illustration of how violent offenders in Houston are being prosecuted to the oft-mentioned fullest extent, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Harris County announced federal arrests of suspects, many with prior convictions, across an assortment of cases, including the detainment of three people on Thursday in a deadly narcotics robbery.
Acting U.S. Attorney Jennifer B. Lowery was joined by leaders from Houston police, the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, the FBI, the ATF, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, and the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration for an announcement billed ahead of time as a “significant event.”
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.