I feel like I am living in the horror movie “Saw”. The Federal Reserve is tightening their BIG green bag of money to fight inflation … caused by Biden’s energy policies and massive Federal government spending.
(Bloomberg) Stocks fell, pressured by rising Treasury yields and signs that company earnings were set to disappoint. A gauge of the dollar climbed to the highest this month.
European shares declined for a fifth straight session as bond yields jumped amid concerns of persistently high inflation as well as the impact of hawkish central bank policies on global growth. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index dropped 0.6%, with futures on the S&P 500 down by about the same magnitude, pointing to another risk-off day on Wall Street.
The mood is fragile ahead of Thursday’s US inflation data, with the case for another 75 basis-point rate hike likely to be strong if the reading comes in higher than than forecast. Fed officials until now show little sign they are in a mood to pause the rate-hiking cycle despite the potential hit to economic growth.
As The Fed tightens, the MSCI Global Technology index had the worst month since October 2008.
And the NASDAQ Composite index continues to fall with Fed removal of money. Hold on to your lugnuts! Because The Fed hasn’t stopped tightening.
Both ARKK and PayPal have gotten clipped by The Fed too.
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?