by: Mike Adams
(Natural News) Food riots have already begun in Iraq (Al Jazeera). Lebanon has announced rationing of wheat (Irish Times). Ukraine has halted all exports of most grains, while Russia has halted exports of fertilizer and many sources of natural gas.
The world is being plunged into an engineered global starvation scenario, and in North America, we only have a few months of abundant food still in the supply line.
Agricultural experts have told me the May and June crop yield reports for 2022 will be “catastrophic.” By July, it will become obvious to even the deniers that food availability — even in America — is severely hampered. Empty shelves will plague US grocery retailers throughout the second half of this year.
Yesterday on the Alex Jones Show, I predicted that 1-2 billion people on planet Earth will face risk of starvation by the end of this year. Without fossil fuel-based fertilizers, 4 billion people would die (about half the current population).
Get ready for food rationing passports and armed guards at grocery stores
As I explain in my HRR podcast below, this crisis will lead to:
- Robberies and flash mob looting of grocery stores.
- Grocery stores responding by beefing up security with armed guard and security checkpoints.
- Government initiating food rationing passports that will eventually be tied to central bank digital currencies (CBDCs).
In other words, tyrannical governments are going to use this engineered crisis to force people into CBDCs and food rationing control systems. If you want to eat, you will be forced to use their digital wallet system, where they have total surveillance and control over your spending behavior.
Oh, and by the way, they will collapse the dollar during all this in order to exacerbate the panic and destroy whatever assets people are foolishly keeping in dollars.
This is all covered in the 56-minute Situation Update at the bottom of this article.
Intel on scarcity of ammo, satellite phones, bulk food supplies and more
I’ve also posted a 20-minute intel update based on information received from an ammunition retailer, a satellite phone retailer and our own direct experience attempting to purchase bulk food resources by the pallet (many thousands of pounds at a time):
- All satellite phones are blown out of inventory, across the world, and now sat phones that once cost just $900 are fetching $3500 on the open market.
- Ammunition sales have spiked 166% according to one prominent retailer, following the Feb 24th Russian action on Ukraine.
- The future supply of sat phones will see at least a 40% increase in price due to supply chain demand and disruptions. There are currently waiting lists to receive sat phones toward the end of April.
- Food commodities used in the preparedness food industry are skyrocketing in price while supply is heavily strained. The supply hasn’t yet collapsed, as we still have a few months’ buffer of raw materials in the pipeline, but we expect catastrophic shortages to begin this summer.
Tomorrow (Saturday) a Food Grow Network webinar is being offered by Marjorie Wildcraft, who I just interviewed yesterday. The webinar teaches “emergency gardening” skills, meaning you’ll learn how to grow food when your life depends on it. It’s a free webinar, with registration required, which will add you to her email list. Register and watch at ICanGrowFood.com (our affiliate link). My full interview with Marjorie will be posted later today on my Brighteon.com video channel.
Here’s the full Situation Update podcast covering all this and more. (I will have weekend podcast updates this weekend for certain, so check the Brighteon channel Saturday and Sunday for most updates.)
Discover more information-packaged podcasts each day, along with special reports, interviews and emergency updates, at:
Also follow me on:
Truth Social: Username = HealthRanger
Join the free NaturalNews.com email newsletter to stay alerted about new, upcoming audiobooks that you can download for free.
Download my current audiobooks — including Ghost World, Survival Nutrition, The Global Reset Survival Guide and The Contagious Mind — at: